Friday, October 4, 2013

Here's the scoop

Today is October 4, 2013. It has been a really wet and chilly week. I did worse than it thought I would do on my states test. I will continue working on my states. The one thing that is difficult in the states for me is naming them.

 In math we have been working on place value. I think place value is harsh. We worked on iTunes U with Mrs.Ellis in math. I really liked it. The most intresting thing working in iTunes U is the checklist because you go through them and check them.

 We started a new novel called shiloh. It is about when this boy named Marty was walking and found a beagle and named it shiloh but he wants to keep it because shiloh was abused from a man named Judd Travers. The one thing I like so far is that shiloh is safe. The one thing that I didn't like was when Marty gave shiloh old food. One character trait is that Marty is a secretive boy. 

October is breast cancer awareness month. One important fact about breast cancer is there were millions of people who expected to die. Grades come out in a couple of weeks. I am sure I will have a couple of c or b but I will catch up.





No comments:

Post a Comment